In the Studio...

In the Studio...
"yep, this is where it all happens..."

Monday, May 17, 2010

Closeups as requested...

Hello again...
Per the request of a few who have not been able to see some of my newer pieces up-close and personal, I am posting a handful of close-up shots along with the name of the piece. Enjoy and feel free to let me know what you think.

(Above left) Looking for Answers - Mixed Media, 30"x40"
(Above right) Ignorance and Bliss - Mixed Media, 30"x40"


(Above left) Contraband - Mixed Media, 30"x40"
(Above right) Badge of Healing - Mixed Media, 30"x40"
(Above left) Barrier 1 - Mixed Media and Gold Leaf, 12"x12"
(Above right) Exploration 1 - Encaustic on Wood, 12"x12" (sold)

Peace be with you.
- Shannon

1 comment:

Darren Daz Cox said...

Those are wonderful pieces! I hope the public are allowed to touch them! I hope I can se them in situ sometime.

SCALIG on Etsy - COMING SOON !!